The Manly Peace Memorial Hospital, as it was originally known, was officially opened on 24 October 1931. The Manly Hospital Auxiliary has been supporting the hospital for almost 90 years, using fund-raising activities to purchase much-needed medical equipment. This equipment will be relocated to the new Frenchs Forest hospital once it is built. We are: Northern Beaches residents of all ages. Affiliated with the United Hospitals Auxiliaries of NSW. Members work fulltime, part time or are retired.
The MHA noticeboard at Manly Hospital.
The Auxiliary has its own noticeboard at the hospital, just beyond the Reception area. Publicity for events & photographs & articles associated with these events are posted here. President Shirley Mashman shows members Merle Kermond & Valerie Turner the noticeboard.